Shindo Kan School of Judo
Welcome to the Shindo Kan School of Judo
Join Us and Learn Kodokan™-style Judo
What is Judo?
While it is often described as The Gentle Way, Judo is more than that:
- Great for self-defense.
- Great for self-esteem & confidence.
- Judo is for girls & women, too!
- No need to be a great athlete – anyone can do Judo.
- Judo is the most widely practiced martial art worldwide.
- More people worldwide practice Judo than any other sport, except for Soccer.
- More countries compete in Judo than in any other sport in the Olympics, except for Track & Field.
Is Judo Safe?
Judo is the safest contact sport for children under 13 (study by the American College of Sports Medicine).
Is Shindo Kan Judo for Me? How do I Get Started?
We’re Open to all – Ages 7 & up. No experience necessary.
334 S. Salem Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60193
Dojo Location & Schedule
Unfortunately at this time, the school is not offering lessons. We will update this site as the situation changes.
Fees and Other Information
This information is not available at this time.