Shindo Kan School of Judo
Welcome to the Shindo Kan School of Judo
Join Us and Learn Kodokan™-style Judo
What is Judo?
While it is often described as The Gentle Way, Judo is more than that:
- Great for self-defense.
- Great for self-esteem & confidence.
- Judo is for girls & women, too!
- No need to be a great athlete – anyone can do Judo.
- Judo is the most widely practiced martial art worldwide.
- More people worldwide practice Judo than any other sport, except for Soccer.
- More countries compete in Judo than in any other sport in the Olympics, except for Track & Field.
Is Judo Safe?
Judo is the safest contact sport for children under 13 (study by the American College of Sports Medicine).
Is Shindo Kan Judo for Me? How do I Get Started?
We’re Open to all – Ages 7 & up. No experience necessary.
334 S. Salem Drive
Schaumburg, IL 60193
Hours of Operation : Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic classes have been cancelled. Check this site or our Facebook page for updates regarding our class schedule.
Dojo Location & Schedule
DOING BUSINESS AT DOJO/SCHOOL LOCATION:
Schaumburg Park District- Meineke Center
220 E. Weathersfield Way
Schaumburg, IL. 60193